John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Want to connect my px2035 to my computer to down load all my

Customer Question

want to connect my px2035 to my computer to down load all my photo's that I have taken on my camera. What cord can i buy. And last question is:is there sofeware (a disk) that I can purchase for my Canon PC2035
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I cant find any record of any canon machine or device that has this model number.. Canon px2035

Or Canon pc2035.. I do however find an HP printer very close to that model number.

Can you verify the model of the machine thats having the issue?