Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to load specialty paper into hp 9180 photosmart

Customer Question
printer and keep getting close...
trying to load specialty paper into hp 9180 photosmart printer and keep getting close specialty media tray which is the tray I need
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/6/2016
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

most likely what is happening is that the job being sent to the printer is not set to run on specialty paper or through the special tray

so the printer thinks it has a normal print job from the main tray and it says i cant print till the specialty tray is closed

delete any jobs in the queue and check the settings on the document that you are trying to print.