Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

IS THE EPSONWF-2540 ONLY USEABLE WITH WIFI? I 'T USE WIFI…

Customer Question
IS THE EPSONWF-2540 ONLY USEABLE...
IS THE EPSONWF-2540 ONLY USEABLE WITH WIFI? I DON'T USE WIFI AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN ONE.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/5/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

While wifi is one option, it is not necessary. The alternative is to use the USB connection. To do so, you'll need to plug a usb a/b cable from the printer to your computer and install it as a "local" printer (this is what you choose when installing from the setup disc, picking local, not network).

You may purchase a usb cable (they are not included with the printer) here: http://amzn.to/1L8lyW0

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please rate my service; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Did you need more help with this?