Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon printer MG 5540 and it keeps going offline.

Customer Question
I have a canon...

I have a canon printer MG 5540 and it keeps going offline. tells me to turn it on, it is already turned on, reconnected again to the lan and nothing worked. I can copy but cannot print

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Every time i send my document to be printed it will tell me the following:The printer is offline.Check that the printer is connected and the printer power is on.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/5/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass fine (not printing from the computer)?

What's the brand / model of your internet modem / router device?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

John, Computer Science Engineer