Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon MG3500 and it keeps telling me it can't

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon MG3500 and it keeps telling me it can't print. I can run the test print fine and can scan, but every time I try to print something other than the test print it says printer couldn't print!

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?

Can't think of anything. All seems to be set up properly

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2016
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Are you using a Mac or Windows PC ? If using Windows, what version of Windows are you using ? XP, Vista, 7,8,8.1 or 10 ?

Do you still need help ?