Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Dear Canon, I bought a pixma 3520 months ago and still can't…

Customer Question
Dear Canon, I bought a pixma...
Dear Canon,
I bought a pixma 3520 months ago and still can't figure out how to connect it to my chrome book. Every time I try to set up the printer it sends me to a site where I can purchase a new one. I don't need a new one I already own one. What do I do. What should I be typing in to connect my printer? How do you set up and connect a printer? Please help I have a paper due Monday.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/5/2016
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Electronics Pete

Hi Kelly,

You will need to set up the printer for cloud printing..

To do this, see the following video guide:

https://www.usa.canon.com/CUSA/assets/app/html/pi_v3.0.0_full/tutorials.html?v=p#video/google_cloud