Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My computer says that my new Epson workforce wf-3640 is

Customer Question
ready to print, but the...
my computer says that my new Epson workforce wf-3640 is ready to print, but the printer display is stuck on language, who do I get the printer to work?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/5/2016
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is this a new printer ? Try this. Unplug the printer from power for 1 minute and connect it back. Try to print. Does it work now ?

no my computer says it is in a state of default the status is printer error and I need trouble shooting.

We can troubleshoot. But first need to identify whether the issue is with printer or computer.

Are you using an Apple Mac or Windows PC ?

Can you do copies from the printer itself ?

John, Computer Science Engineer