Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Heloo, i have an epson r3000 printer and am trying to print…

Customer Question
I have an epson...

I have an epson r3000 printer and am trying to print from my imac....

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Suddenly the wifi connection does not work....any suggestions

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?

None of the 3 macs that I was printing from last week are working either

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/4/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

To check, none of the 3 macs can print to the epson correct?

And what have you tried to do already to fix this?

Please let me know