Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Richard, Technician

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
I have a Canon MP530 which is giving me a U052 error
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
I have a Canon MP530 which is giving me a U052 error message. My techy friend has taken out and cleaned the print head...still not working. Can I order a new print head for this older printer? Wendy… read more
Wont print, says 8instal correct print head U052. MX895. PC
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Wont print, says 8instal correct print head U052 JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it? Customer: MX895 JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Oper… read more
After I replaced a couple of cartridges, I got a message on
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
After I replaced a couple of cartridges, I got a message on the printer screen to contact Canon. Now the message is U052 type of printhead is incorrect. How do I clear this? … read more
I want to use the scanner on my mp810 without a printhead.
Pete, Senior Engineer
I want to use the scanner on my mp810 without a printhead. Is that possible? … read more
I have done all the things discribed in the solution to
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Professor
I have done all the things discribed in the solution to repair the error U052 . With the same result error U052 … read more
I have a Canon PIXMA MP540. it was working fine. then it
Dustin, Support Technician
I have a Canon PIXMA MP540. it was working fine. then it stopped and I got the readout "The type of print head is incorrect.Install the correct print head." I'm in Australia btw. But I haven't changed… read more
My cannon pixma mg5370 printer is not powering on..i had
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
Hi My cannon pixma mg5370 printer is not powering on..i had intially got a U052 error..so i just took out all the cartridges and then put them back on..but after that I dont seem to get the power to t… read more
Canon MX880 error message uo52 Type of printer head is
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
Canon MX880 error message uo52 Type of printer head is incorrect. Shut down printer and restarted - no help… read more
I have an MP530 printer with a Check cartridge U052 code in
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have an MP530 printer with a Check cartridge U052 code in the window. All cartridges are new and not blinking. I removed all cartridges and alcohol cleaned the contacts on the printer head as well a… read more
What do I do when I get an error message which says "The type
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
What do I do when I get an error message which says "The type of print head is incorrect. Install the correct print head."?… read more
I have a canon MP610 printer/scanner. I suddenly got a UO52
Dustin, Support Technician
I have a canon MP610 printer/scanner. I suddenly got a UO52 error msg and can't get the printer to do anything. I've tried turning it on and off and tried cleaning the print head with alcohol. None of… read more
My Pixma MP610 is giving U052 error saying "The type printhead
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Printer Technician
My Pixma MP610 is giving U052 error saying "The type printhead is in correct. Install the correct print head with new ink cartridges and I still get the U052 error. Is there any thing more I can do ?… read more
MG5220 Ser. No. ABWV 36722 stopped printing and wont restart.
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
MG5220 Ser. No. ABWV 36722 stopped printing and won't restart. Reads U052 Print Head Incorrect. What is the solution?… read more
We have an error message "U052" on our MP600 which reads "The
Bernie
Bernie, Printer Technician
We have an error message "U052" on our MP600 which reads "The type of print head is incorrect. Install the correct print head." We haven't installed anything apart from genuine Canon ink cartridges, s… read more
My Canon Pixma MX700 is giving me an error message on the LCD
Richard, Retired
My Canon Pixma MX700 is giving me an error message on the LCD that the print head is not installed or is incorrect, neither of which is true. Would a new print head solve this problem or is this an in… read more
Went through your entire process and the U052 printhead is
Michelle
Michelle, Manager operations
Went through your entire process and the U052 printhead is incorrect error appears again. Jim… read more
My MP810 is displaying an error message "U052 The type of print
Louie, Senior Technician
My MP810 is displaying an error message "U052 The type of print head is incorrect. Install the correct print head." I haven't changed the print head, and wouldn't know how to anyway! The problem persi… read more
My Canon Pixma MP600 has started showing an error message UO52
Bernie
Bernie, Printer Technician
My Canon Pixma MP600 has started showing an error message UO52 "The type of printhead is incorrect. Instal the correct printhead." As it has never had its printhead changed, can you explain why, and h… read more