Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I moved my printer (HP Deskjet F4280 All-in-one) from one…

Customer Question
I moved my printer (HP...
I moved my printer (HP Deskjet F4280 All-in-one) from one room to the other. I also changed the cartridges at the same time. The cartridges I used before were 60xl, I think. The cartridges I bought to replace them were just 60, and they don't want to fit into their slots properly. It is as if the printer is not recognizing the cartridges and not printing. Everything is lit up, but the print cartridge lights are blinking red tear-drop shape.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/3/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

If you put the old cartridges back into the printer, does it then allow you to print?