Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP Officejet Pro 8500 A910 printer is showing that it is…

Customer Question
My HP Officejet Pro...

My HP Officejet Pro 8500 A910 printer is showing that it is offline. I cannot figure out how to get it back online. My wireless connection for the same printer also gives me an error every time I try to print, even though it shows that it is connected.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?

I don't think so. I did use a thumb drive yesterday that I had not used before.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/2/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

What's the status of the wi-fi / wireless light / icon on the printer?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

When you go to the Network / wireless setup option on the printer's screen, is it able to connect to your wi-fi / wireless network name?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.