Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to scan documents using my Macbook Air. I have a…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl! I am...

Hi Pearl! I am trying to scan documents using my Macbook Air. I have a Cannon MX432 printer and not sure how to do it. On my printer I pressed the scan mode on my menu button, but when I try to push okay or start it doesn't work. When I go into Scan finder on the computer, it will scan the document there and it asks where to save it. I save it on my desktop and then I go to the desk top and it is not there. Do up kw How i can solve this problem? Thanks, ATL

Technician's Assistant: Huh?

I do not know how to scan documents on my MacBook Air using the printer Cann model MX432

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/2/2016
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

I am not PEARL

You are not Pearl? I never said you were.