Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I own a WorkForce 630 Epson Printer. After A T & T came I…

Customer Question
I own a WorkForce 630...
I own a WorkForce 630 Epson Printer. After A T & T came I could no longer use my fax. Filters did not work. Fine. My printer comes on and the fax is on auto answer. I do not have any phone lines connected to the printer. But with the auto answer on I am unable to scan. I do not see a way to undo this. Any suggestions.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/2/2016
Technician: John, Computer Science Engineer replied 2 years ago
John, Computer Science Engineer

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

What's your operative system? Go to www.whatsmyos.com to find out.

About the scanning, it doesn't matter if it says "Auto Answer", you should still be able to scan.

Also, is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable?

And do you have a phone cable close to the printer? The technician may have forgotten to plug it back to the printer.

Thanks,

How do I get out of here. I do not like the way you do business. I only want an answer to my 1 question. I do not want any type of membership. I am completely aggravated with my printer at this moment and I am willing to pay 23 dollars for an answer and nothing else. I repeat I do not want any kind of program, membership or any thing else. This card is posted for a one time use only and I will reject if my card is used more.

Thanks,

The screen disappeared before I could read and update. What now
Do not charge my credit card I am getting out of this. Good bye