Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What the email address on the Epson printer serial number…

Customer Question
What the email address on...
What the email address on the Epson printer serial number uluy241614
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/2/2016
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. This is an easy one to resolve for you.

You have a few choices to do this Sir or Madam.

1) Google Print: https://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/

2) Epson Connect: epson.com/connect

Google Print allows you to use a Google Account to allow you to print from Smart Enabled devices to allow Cloud Printing.

Now the Epson solution allows you to download Epson's software to enable remote Printing from the Internet and from nearly all Smart Enabled devices.

Each of the above solutions provide an email address for your device only after it has been setup for using either solution.

If you need any more assistance, please let me know...