Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to hook it up with out the books

Customer Question
how to hook it up with out the books
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/2/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Put the cartridges into it, make sure they work after that by doing a test print of one page of text from Notepad.

http://www.lexmark.com/publications/pdfs/e240/eng/ug.pdf

is the User Guide for this printer, for reference.

Put the disc (if you have one) in your computer's disc drive (if it has one), and install the printer's driver and software.

Only hook up the printer to the computer with the USB cable, after that is done.

If you need further instruction, let me know.