Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson 410 printer My printer is connected to my Apple

Customer Question
Epson 410 printer My printer is...
Epson 410 printer
My printer is connected to my Apple Computer via USB cable, but each time I try to print a page displayed in my computer, I only get a few tiny unreadable lines on the page. What could be wrong?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/1/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Are you sure that you have enough ink o the cartridges?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Can't copy like xerox.
Ink cartridges are full, except black is 1/2 full
Can't you simply tell me what to do?
Hey... please respond. I answered your questions,,, plenty of ink... no access to Xerox. Don't think I should have to pay more than I already have... and so far I've learned nothing!!!
Incidentally, I don't know my password, and see no way to change it. Wow! I'm getting disgusted!

I apologize for the delay in my response. Can you try the following instructions?

Remove all the ink cartridges from the machine.
Then clean the contacts on the cartridges as well as inside the machine itself. Inside means the printhead where the cartrdige seats.
Do this with a small amount of warm water on a cotton swab until no ink comes off on the swab.
If any of the other cartridges are low, empty, leaking or bulging replace them.
Then turn off the machine and unplug it for 5 minutes.
Plug it back it and wait for the insert cartridges message.
Insert the cartridges and check to see if the problem is still there.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N