Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an error msg. OxF1. It says to teun the printer off…

Customer Question
I have an error msg...
I have an error msg. OxF1. It says to teun the printer off then on. When I do that it does not fix the problem and the error msg. returns
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
3/1/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

RichardIt did not work

Did the error change Gary?

No sir

Thanks

Can you open the printer please where the cartridges goes in.

Is there anything there jamming the cartridge from moving?

No

Sorry your payment failed for the phone call

When you opened the printer, did the ink cartridges come to the middle?