Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a poem i's like to scan to an emal to send to a

Customer Question
i have a poem i's...
i have a poem i's like to scan to an emal to send to a friend using my kodak eap C 315 printer. I do not know how to do it. Can it be done? s it difficult?
c 3 1 5 printer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/29/2016
Technician: WesPCDr, Technician replied 2 years ago
WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician

Hi, I can help answer your question.

Scanning can be done using your printer. You must have the software and drivers installed first. If you already have used your printer before, then the software should be installed. Basically, just open the Home Center Software and choose scan, then the scan the document.

Follow the steps on page 59 of the user guide to show you how to start the scanning process.

http://www.kodak.com/support/pdf/en/manuals/urg01243/C315_AiO_xUG_GLB_en.pdf