Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I connected Epsom 420 printer through smartphone with app…

Customer Question
I connected Epsom 420 printer...
I connected Epsom 420 printer through smartphone with app that is connected to my iPad. I have Verizon jet pack wifi. I set it up through wizard with pass word. When using iPad to print it cannot find printer.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
I am not in need of your services. I figured it out. Thank you
2/29/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** feel that your question deserves an answer, though you have evidently found a solution elsewhere.

The iPad settings may have needed the network type involved enabled, simply.

Thank you for bringing your question to us here at JustAnswer.com. Please feel welcome to return at any time, and as needed, to ask another question, in any one of our numerous categories.

(No response required, thanks again.)