Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The scanning software Brother 7360N all in one printer is no…

Customer Question
The scanning software for my...
The scanning software for my Brother 7360N all in one printer is no longer on computer. How do I get it back? I can probably uninstall the Brother software but I'm trying to not do that. Is there another way?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/28/2016
Technician: WesPCDr, Technician replied 2 years ago
WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician

Hi, I can help with the printer issue.

To fix the problem, re-install the software and it will re-install the proper scanning software for you.

Here is a link for you to download the software for your printer.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadtop.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=mfc7360n_all

Look for your OS version and choose Search. Then a new page will display.

From there choose to download and Run the Full Driver and Software Package.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I will be glad to answer.

Also, please rate my answer below based on your satisfaction. Thank you.