Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My register printer SAM4s Ellix20 all of a sudden not giving…

Customer Question
Hi ***** am Masud.my...

Hi ***** am Masud.my register printer SAM4s Ellix20 all of a sudden not giving printing.can I solve this problem with ur help?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It came as error sign and from then it's not printing.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Ok
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I didn't understand.can u explain me in details.
Pls.can u guys do it little faster bcz I hav to close the station.
2/28/2016
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

I am extremely sorry for the delay in follow up.

Could you please tell me more about the error sign which you received?

We r working in the store and my printer with cash register.it was working fine all of a sudden the red error sign blink and printer paper stop coming from then it's not working.

When you plug the unit, does the red and the green lights blink for a while and then the green light stays on but the screen doesn't go on ?

No only red light blinks not the green light.when take the power off and put it again only the blue light showed red light gone but printer is not working.
Pls can u help me 2morrow morning when I come back?bcz I got to go right now.

No problem, just post a message when you're ready.

Hi mr sadique I am back .pls can u solve my printer problem which I left last night complete to left the premises due to close time of the store.i am egarly waiting for ur response.they already take my full payment from my credit card which they not supposed to take it.so now ur responsibility to take care of problem.pls response as ur earliest possible time.
Is there any body who can answer ?i am just egarly waiting to solve my printing problems.

The error indicates the main board of your unit has gone bad and needs repair.

Before I tell you how to proceed with the repair, could you please tell me how old is this unit?

It's about little more than 1 year

Do you have electronics repair experience?

The unit needs to be disassembled completely and the main board needs to diagnosed for faulty capacitors and other chips.

I would not suggest you walk you through repair this as this unit is just over a year and there is a high probability that the unit's manufacturer will provide a replacement.

I have seen many customers of mine having successfully replaced the unit.

Please let me know what you want to do.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer