Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

My register printer SAM4s Ellix20 all of a sudden not giving

Customer Question

Hi ***** am Masud.my register printer SAM4s Ellix20 all of a sudden not giving printing.can I solve this problem with ur help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It came as error sign and from then it's not printing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't understand.can u explain me in details.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls.can u guys do it little faster bcz I hav to close the station.
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

I am extremely sorry for the delay in follow up.

Could you please tell me more about the error sign which you received?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We r working in the store and my printer with cash register.it was working fine all of a sudden the red error sign blink and printer paper stop coming from then it's not working.

When you plug the unit, does the red and the green lights blink for a while and then the green light stays on but the screen doesn't go on ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No only red light blinks not the green light.when take the power off and put it again only the blue light showed red light gone but printer is not working.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls can u help me 2morrow morning when I come back?bcz I got to go right now.

No problem, just post a message when you're ready.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi mr sadique I am back .pls can u solve my printer problem which I left last night complete to left the premises due to close time of the store.i am egarly waiting for ur response.they already take my full payment from my credit card which they not supposed to take it.so now ur responsibility to take care of problem.pls response as ur earliest possible time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there any body who can answer ?i am just egarly waiting to solve my printing problems.

The error indicates the main board of your unit has gone bad and needs repair.

Before I tell you how to proceed with the repair, could you please tell me how old is this unit?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's about little more than 1 year

Do you have electronics repair experience?

The unit needs to be disassembled completely and the main board needs to diagnosed for faulty capacitors and other chips.

I would not suggest you walk you through repair this as this unit is just over a year and there is a high probability that the unit's manufacturer will provide a replacement.

I have seen many customers of mine having successfully replaced the unit.

Please let me know what you want to do.