Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can I use xl ink tanks in a 2320 printer?

Customer Question
can I use xl ink tanks in a 2320 printer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/27/2016
Technician: Russell A, Technician replied 2 years ago
Russell A
Russell A, Technician

Yes, you can use XL tanks in the is printer. Please see the specs on page 4 of the document at the following link.

http://downloads.canon.com/nw/printer/products/printers-and-multifunction/small-office-home-office-inkjet-printers/maxify-mb2320/spec-sheets/cny.10732-mb23xx-4-page-lss-d14-clean.pdf

If you require additional information, please use the Reply to Expert Tab to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is complete and you are satisfied.

If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate or has provided a reasonable alternative solution, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.

Thank you

Thank you