Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm installing a new model PIXMAMA2520. At the end of the…

Customer Question
`I'm installing a new model...
`I'm installing a new model PIXMAMA2520. At the end of the installation it asks me to connect the printer to the laptop. It's wireless. something is wrong
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/27/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Sometimes, to use the setup disk to install the printer as a wireless printer.

It needs to be connected to the computer to finish that setup.. So lets go ahead and do what it asks and connect it to the computer so it can finish t he setup.

if its not working wirelessly after the setup finishes, or if you get stuck let me know. And if needed I can help you manually set the printer as a wireless printer.

Or if needed, I can connect to your computer from here and go through the needed steps on screen and in person to get it set up as a wireless printer.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist