Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot connect to server Error: -1

Customer Question
I cannot connect to...
I cannot connect to server Error: -1
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/27/2016
Technician: BigDish101,
 replied 2 years ago
BigDish101

Can you please elaborate? What kind of device are you trying to connect with and what kind of server are you trying to connect to?

I have HP printer 6520 photosmart that won't print and that was error I got on the printer

I have a HP6520 photosmart printer that won't print and that was the error message.

I'm waiting for a reply

Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

it is printing now, I think the problem is with the ink because only certain colors print.

Ok, the initial issue was residue power, so now try changing the ink cartridges and tell me if it then prints correctly please