Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I installed new HP ink cartridges in my HP Officejet Pro…

Customer Question
I installed new HP ink...
I installed new HP ink cartridges in my HP Officejet Pro 8625.
I tried to print a copy of an email, and the printer will not print it.
The printer did print a copy of a document which I asked it to copy. The printer scanned 3 documents which I asked it to scan. The printer also printed a demo page successfully.
Please help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/27/2016
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

What is the operating system of your computer?

for eg: windows XP, Windows vista, Windows 7 etc.

Windows 10

Would you like me to remote in and work on the issue directly?

No. Please just answer my question.

If it's a problem only while printing emails then it's a problem with the browser.

Which browser are you using to view emails?

for eg: internet explorer, chrome etc.