Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to uninstall and re-instal laserjet printer P1006 which…

Customer Question
Need to uninstall and...

Need to uninstall and re-instal laserjet printer P1006 which is not responding properly

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I've installet

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?

Sorry was not ready to be send.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/26/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Before either instructing you, or else doing, the uninstall and reinstall, I will need to ask for some information please:

What is your computer, a Windows PC or an Apple computer?

Which version of Windows (or MAC OS X ) is on it?

(If a Windows PC, what is its System Type? either 32-bit or 64-bit, and found in
Start - Control Panel - System and Security - System .)

Also please tell me whether the printer is networked or on a USB cable connection to the printer. Thanks.