Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a brother LC75 series printer that I cant print off…

Customer Question
I have a brother...

I have a brother LC75 series printer that I cant print off my E- Mail with.

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I am trying to print a document off my E-Mail and I cant get it to work since I changed to windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?

?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/26/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

besides your email, can you print anything else at all with this printer on your windows 10 computer?

Also, how exactly do you access your email.. Describe the process you use to open and view your email.. Thank you,

Dustin S.