Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I print, it spools the pages as if it will print and…

Customer Question
when I print, it spools...
when I print, it spools the pages as if it will print and then it says the process rastertobrother 1030 stopped unexpectedly, has not done this before so wondering how to fix it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/26/2016
Technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Ellen, when did this start? And its it actually causing a problem? It sounds to be like after you start the print process, and it prints the process responsible for that particular print job should normally, gracefully shutdown with out telling you, but for what ever some times its terminating and letting you know.