Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The message on my Canon MX920 Support Code 1007 There is no…

Customer Question
The message on my Canon...
The message on my Canon MX920
Support Code 1007
There is no paper in the cassete
(Upper)
Check the following and press
OK when finished
-Load paper
-Align the paper guides with the
paperI opened the lid, inserted two sheets of photo paper, adjusted the guides and pressed OK. I could hear then the printer working but when it stopped, the same message as above appeared. I repeated the process several times with different paper with the same result. When I tried to print a document, I got the same result
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/26/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you

What size paper do you have loaded in the upper tray?

Also, and this is usually the case. Go into your printer driver and check your paper size that you have selected, its probably set incorrectly

If you have further questions or if the above doesnt work, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.