VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Engineer
Experience:  I have more than 20 years of experience in the Printer Hardware and Software support. A+ certified.
16924516

I wanted small laser printer home use with 220-240 working

Customer Question

I wanted small laser printer for my home use with 220-240 working voltage to be used in India.Can I get one?
Category: Printers
Expert:  VanMagnus Systems replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Nearly all printers have a selector switch to go from 120 Volts to 220/240 Volts. Also, since you are here in the USA at the moment. You can purchase the Adapters that step the voltage down to 120 Volts. Since India has the British Standard. The adapter also has the needed outlet prongs.

http://www.amazon.com/QUALITY-TRAVEL-ADAPTER-PROTECTION-GROUNDED/dp/B0034E2TFS