Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I change my envelope size on mx 922

Customer Question
how do I change my envelope size on mx 922
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/25/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To print envelopes of different sizes.. What you need to do first is remove the lower tray. remove the paper.

Insert your envelopes into the tray. Open / Close the plastic guides so they are holding the envelopes in place properly.

Here is a visual guide showing how to load the envelopes. http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/W/MX920%20series/EN/BG/Bg-Loading1500.html

Once thats done, you need to change the paper / media settings in the print driver.

Then, you just need to open the printer driver setup window, select envelopes, and then change the size of the envelope on screen to match the size you just loaded. This page shows you how and where to do that.

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/PrinterDriver/W/MX920%20series/1.0/EN/PPG/Dg-c_envelope.html

If you have further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.