John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I'm using scanner time. It's been borrowed from a relative.

Customer Question

Hi, I'm using scanner for first time. It's been borrowed from a relative. I can scan single images but I wish to scan a multi-page document and create one pdf file. How do I do this?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Ok I select the device, and right click, select 'start scan'. Scans one page and then offers import. I import and get a image on my folder. I scan a second page, follow same process and get second picture. I'm wanting to scan all pages and thus create just one pdf file.
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Printer Technician now?
Customer: yes
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your scanner?

Does it give you the option to scan document or scan PDF?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Canoscan LiDE 210 - option to scan document - windows xp [I think] - yes to remote

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e592860b-665a-431b-923c-45cb28578b1b

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

You can open Control Panel, then open System and Security / System to confirm your Windows version (or press at the same time the two keys Windows and Pause on the keyboard).

- If needed, please click the new website below to connect remotely with me:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=e592860b-665a-431b-923c-45cb28578b1b&Type=Java

- Let me know if you have any trouble running the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.