Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to remove copier memory to stop repeat copies.

Customer Question
how to remove copier memory to stop repeat copies.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/25/2016
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

Please press the stop/reset button on the right hand side. There are two buttons next to each other - one green and one red. The reset button is the red one.

Sorry, I did not get your service. I have found solution from direct Canon technician and it was a long process to solve the problem . We have gone a long process in my computer to solve the problem.
Plus your reply came too late and it was not only to Press the button. It will not work easy with that way.
Don't charge my account. I did not get the service. I have also notified you when my problem was solved . I have not received your reply even after my problem has been solved.

I was only able to answer your question because you did, indeed ask it. If you have questions about billing, please contact JustAnswer Customer service. I do not have access to your account.