Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
Experience:  11+ yrs experience, inkjets & lasers, from huge to portable
13568747

Pixma mp470 stopped printing because of paper jam. no paper

Customer Question

pixma mp470 stopped printing because of paper jam. no paper in printer.
when attempt to print it seems that "rollers" don't grab paper.
suggestions please, as I just bought a ton of ink cartridges.
albert
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I seemed to have fixed the problem by changing the cartridges and using a can of air to clean out the rollers.
do I still owe canon 26?
albert
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It sounds to me as if you'd like to save this printer, as a functional and useful appliance.

That may be possible with some effort.

I presume that the printer is fairly old, not very new, not less than a year or so, or fairly frequently used.

(You just posted another message... you aren't consulting Canon, but JustAnswer.com. And I have no power over billing and payments or charges.

For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you to

Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.)

If you like, I shall continue to advise you... I was thinking the rollers might need a better cleaning than what you gave them already, though it may have helped for now.... otherwise, no need to respond here, and thank you for consulting JustAnswer.com.