Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an Epson WF-2540 & trying to get it to scan. I have…

Customer Question
Hi - I have an...
Hi - I have an Epson WF-2540 & trying to get it to scan. I have tried the following:
-Epson iPrint from my iPhone & it says no document on scanner
-connected my HP to printer & it says invalid
-connected USB device & says not connected
Please Help!
Thanks,
Beverly
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/24/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Hi Beverly, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Did you mention you have a HP computer? If so, it may be best if I connect to your computer from here via a secure remote connection. That way, I can work on the scanning problem directly.

I will send that offer to you now. Once accepted we can go over the connection steps.

Or, if you reject the offer we can continue through just written support.

Dustin S.