John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Each time I try to print I get a message that the printer is

Customer Question

each time I try to print I get a message that the printer is in an error state mcf-j6510dw
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the specific error message showing on the printer display?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
printer is in an error state"
my printer is a Brother MFC-J6510DW
I have uninstalled the printer and re installed it changed the Black ink cartridge replaced it with a new one
the is nothing in the manual about the error message the computer is connected by usb cable
Kind regards
Rel Van Den Langenberg
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

What I am asking is if there is anything showing on the actual printer itself

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No its like the printer doesnt light up or respond when I ask to print
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I am asking you to look at the printer specifically. Try to make a photocopy on the printer itself (not initiated from the computer) so we can see if there is actually an error or issue with the printer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I see what you are asking me to do and in plain simple terms the printer is not responding with anything on the screen when I attempt to print , I'm over it not happy with the on line help so I would like a refund.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

We are only at the beginning stage of the process here. I can only give accurate answers based on detailed information from you.

I cannot give you a refund as I have no access to any billing or account issues.

If you wish to continue under the fee you've already paid, I'm happy to go through the rest of the process with you.