Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Where on canon mx922 do you put the photo chip?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/24/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. This Canon printer MX922 (MX920 series) model does not have a memory card (chip) slot. But it does have a USB slot, which you can insert a USB flash drive to it and print photos and PDF documents. The USB port for inserting a USB flash drive is located at the left in the front side of the printer; please click on the website below to see:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/M/MX920%20series/EN/BG/screens/t_load270.jpg

- Also, here are the full instructions for how to print photos and pdf documents from a USB flash drive on the printer:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/M/MX920%20series/EN/UG/UG_MemoryCard0100.html

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/M/MX920%20series/EN/UG/UG_MemoryCard2100.html

- You can also scan to the USB flash drive:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/M/MX920%20series/EN/UG/UG_Scanning0300.html

- Also, here is the full manual for your printer:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/M/MX920%20series/EN/CNT/Top.html

Do you have any further question and/or do you need anything else for now?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.