Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I load and print heavy paper - full US letter size -

Customer Question
How do I load and...
How do I load and print heavy paper for photographs - full US letter size - on my IP 4700 printer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/23/2016
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer

Thanks for using our service. You cannot print one every type of photo paper from this printer, you can get the detailed information about the supported paper types from this LINK, now if you are using a supported photo paper then, open the link below as per your operating system, like Windows or Mac and follow the steps to change the paper source and let me know, how it goes for you.

Instructions for Mac

Instructions for Windows.