Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson WF-2530 is showing (on the screen) "Printer error,

Customer Question
see your documentation" I am using...
My Epson WF-2530 is showing (on the screen) "Printer error, see your documentation"
I am using this printer as a network printer with a wireless connection. My wife was printing a multi-page document from her laptop.
The power button light, WiFi light and ADF light are all flashing.
What can I do to resolve this issue>
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/23/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are you seeing anything else on the printer screen? Any specific error code/number?

no, nothing else on the screen

There should be additional information there indicating the specific error (on the printer itself, not on the computer) such as 0xF1 for example.

no, I do not want to continue this action. Please terminate this communication, charge my for the initial amount shown and I will get my situation resolved in another manner. Send e-mail confirmation & the amount charged to my card.
Jim Barce

I cannot do any of those things.
I can help you with the question for which you've already paid, however I have no access to any billing or account matters.

I can help you with the problem, I just need as much detail from you to be able to do so.

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work.

Again, I can help you, but stopping at this point is not productive for either us.

No need. I turned my printer off & then back on. It appears tp be working fine & I am able to print to it again.

Thanks for the update, I'm glad it is working for you.