John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Cleveland Print quality, doing head cleaning on HP 8600, All

Customer Question

Cleveland Print quality, doing head cleaning on HP 8600, All but the yellow square have lines through them
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: In my print quality toolbox print head cleaning level 1.2.3 all produce lines in the blue, majenta green, orange and purple squares, New HP cartridges in all.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Are you using genuine and new HP cartridges? Or HP refilled ones?

Also, is the printer still in warranty?

Thanks,