John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I cant install Epson XP-420 printer -Windows 7 Home Premiun

Customer Question

I cant install Epson XP-420 printer -Windows 7 Home Premiun 64 bit ~ Get message InstalNavi has stopped working ~ a problem caused the program to stop working properly
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Cant install Epson xp-420 printer on my desktop-windows 7 home premium 64 bit- get message installnavi has stopped working-a problem caused the program to stop working - help please- thank you - Bill -***@******.***
JA: Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not that I know about
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Printer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Are you using the disc to install the printer ?