Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer was just fine then suddenly would not print.Then an…

Customer Question
printer was just fine then...
printer was just fine then suddenly would not print.Then an orange flashing triangle showed up and also a green P ?It is a pixma 2220
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/22/2016
Technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

when did this start happening, can you provide any more info?