Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a PIXMA MG3520. I am unable to connect wireless.

Customer Question
I have a PIXMA MG3520...
I have a PIXMA MG3520. I am unable to connect wireless. Connected with USB and everything works fine. I am using Verizon FIOS router. What should I try to connect the wireless?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/22/2016
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Do you have already tried to connect the printer with the wireless network or just want the step by step instructions to do that ?

I initially tried to connect the printer on the wireless network. I had the correct flashing lights on the printer and there was only one button to push on the router. The router button flashed green then red, then stopped flashing. The printer is present in my connected devices. If I remove the USB and try to print, it shows the printer is offline. I tried again from the beginning (according to the printer directions) and it still did not connect on the wireless network.

Sorry, I could not get back to you earlier, as I was facing some technical difficulties . Please let me know, if you want to continue.