John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a PIXMA MG3520. I am unable to connect wireless.

Customer Question

I have a PIXMA MG3520. I am unable to connect wireless. Connected with USB and everything works fine. I am using Verizon FIOS router. What should I try to connect the wireless?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Do you have already tried to connect the printer with the wireless network or just want the step by step instructions to do that ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I initially tried to connect the printer on the wireless network. I had the correct flashing lights on the printer and there was only one button to push on the router. The router button flashed green then red, then stopped flashing. The printer is present in my connected devices. If I remove the USB and try to print, it shows the printer is offline. I tried again from the beginning (according to the printer directions) and it still did not connect on the wireless network.
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, I could not get back to you earlier, as I was facing some technical difficulties . Please let me know, if you want to continue.