Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Im getting the error, "maintenance box not installed"

Customer Question
install correctly?? Also, Im getting...
Im getting the error, "maintenance box not installed" install correctly?? Also, Im getting paper jams, how do I intall paper correctly?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/21/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If you view the video below, the maintenance box is the large grey item he pulls out in the beginning of the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egxwtS1B_xk

You need to remove the maintenance box, and then reinsert it and make sure its inserted correctly.

It probably came loose when you had removed the back plate. Let me know if the above works for you or not..

Thank you,

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.