Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

PIXMA/MG5520 have 5 computers connected wirelessly problem:

Customer Question
PIXMA/MG5520 have 5 computers connected wirelessly problem...
PIXMA/MG5520
have 5 computers connected wirelessly
problem: get error notice that printer is offline: not true
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/21/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Have you recently changed any wireless settings or Router?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

called cannon about a week ago and they helped me make some changes. I.e. latest driver etc.
since then I have had this same problem where when i try to print my computers say printer offline. My printer says error. I fiddle with it twice and got it working but don't remember what i did. I may have deleted the printer on control panel and just reinstalled it but i don't remember
no changes to router that i know of
have printer hard wired into main computer as well as wireless to all
cannot get it to print now to the one it is hard wired into either
printer area of control panel shows original and one copy of printer. It seems to me when I delete copy it comes back
don't know if that revelant
your turn

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 7?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N