Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper jam in hp 3200 series printer

Customer Question
paper jam in hp 3200 series printer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/21/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Lets run through the entire process shown on this page. http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00410130

Starting with step 2. Solution two: Clear a paper jam from inside the All-in-One

If you would like me to call you and discuss this over the phone, we can.. But we still need to refer to the document above as that page will visually show you how to remove the paper jam in all areas of the printer.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.