Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I i am having this same problem with my printer and want to…

Customer Question
Hii i am having...

Hii i am having this same problem with my printer and want to know how to do a hard reset as it is a touch sceen so only has an on/off button

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

It wont turn on using the on/off button anymore, if i turn it off at the power it will come on but say "all funtions will be disabled' then turns off again

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Printer Technician should know?

No thats it

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/21/2016
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

what is the make and model of the printer.