Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What do I need to do?

Customer Question
What do I need to do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
I done what you suggested I should do but it still comes up as replace the following cartridge to resume printing. It is the yellow. What should I do next? It is a Photosmart C6100 printer.
2/21/2016
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Make sure the cartridge you are using us a genuine hp cartridge. Third party cartridges can cause this problem. If you are already using hp genuine cartridges, let me know along wit any additional detail and we can go from there.