Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon MX330 which has been working perfectly. All…

Customer Question
I have a canon MX330...
I have a canon MX330 which has been working perfectly. All of a sudden, when I print a page from my computer, only the top half of the page prints - the second half of the page is from very light to nonexistent. I tried changing the color cartridge (it prints in color) but problem remains. Help!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/20/2016
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your printer, let me know the problem a bit more in detail.