Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Got a mx516 printer with paper jam. tried to pull out paper…

Customer Question
Hi, got a mx516...

Hi, got a mx516 printer with paper jam. tried to pull out paper feed end and paper torn off. cant get to remove it now. what do do?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes printer issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Printer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Is there anything else the Printer Technician should be aware of?

Paper is jammed, torn off beyond hand reach inside paoper feed, front end of it is just behine top feed roller. cant unjam it.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
2/19/2016
Technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Can you please provide more back ground and details?